- This spectacular horse looks set to continue making history and looking at his odds the bookmakers seem to think so as well.
- Is Frankel's price too short for your liking? Try these for second and third:
- Premio Loco
- Seeing as this week is about Black Caviar, I'm hoping to see if other Australian horses can pull out a win. Ortensia placed first out of 15 in previous race and with 23 in this one can come out on top.
- Leading favourite and looks likely to win here.
- Could possibly make an interesting second.
- Dawn Approach
- A lot of talk around this colt. Has the ability to win here and heavily backed.
- Al Khawaneej
- Shortlisted. Liking the look of this horse and could set up a win.
- Dark Ranger
- Consistent horse. Ideal for a place bet.
- Has won on distance before and with previous win could possibly place first if can hold on again.
- Cosmic Chatter
- Like the look of the horse. Has also won distance before and can get a victory with Gibbons riding.