- Sovereign Debt
- Has won here before when 11/4 favourite despite being held up in rear. Has the ability to pull through again.
- Won previously at this distance before and could do well here to place.
- Sir Henry Cecil's filly has been aiming for a win in this race. She looks set to do better than last year.
- Seems to be the biggest threat. Shouldn't be dismissed.
- Carlton House
- Even though still lightly raced has the style to proceed well. Favourite has disappointed punters before so Sir Michael Stoute's horse looks to be the main threat.
- Boom and Bust
- Progressive horse. Has the ability to do well with Hayley Turner riding.
- Arabian Star
- Perhaps an ideal place. Has won distance before.
- Looks set to win with Dettori on board. The filly performs well and has bookmakers vote.
- This trip will suit her. Progressive filly and can find extra acceleration